How does Search Engine Marketing work?
We design a customized landing page tailored to a specific promotion your business is having. The page is built to convert any potential customer with multiple phone number locations and contact forms.
Using targeted keyword research and specific demographics, our ads are optimized to reach your targeted audience for the most visibility and reach.
How do you know if your ad is working? We provide monthly reports to check how many people clicked, called, and filled out a form.
Facts about Search Engine Marketing & Social Media Ads
Search Engine Marketing
The ads appear on all devices, i.e. desktop, tablet, and mobile.
- Your ads will be on page one for target keyword searches.
- Target audience is based on geographic location and specific demographics.
- Generates instant traffic to your site and helps with SEO to complete marketing strategy.
- We ensure success, if we do fail to deliver your projected leads by the end of your contact we will run extra advertisements or extend your contract with no additional cost to make up for lost leads.
- Neptune Digital Marketing is a Google partner and has access to exclusive targeting info.
We provide monthly reports for you to monitor the progress of your campaign.
Social Media Ads
- More than 1.4 billion people use Facebook to connect with what matters to them, and more than 900 million visit every day.” – Facebook for Business
- “With a community of more than 400M, Instagram is one of the world’s largest mobile ads platforms.” – Instagram Business
- Twitter has 320 million monthly active users and 80% of them are on a mobile device.
- Social Media ads uses intricate targeting advertising to identify and specify your ideal audience.
- It allows you to choose from a number of unique ad campaign options.
- You appear in the news feed of your target audience.
- Different combinations of Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook ads to maximize visibility.